Celebrating The Female Form Exhibition
Opened July 14
MIAC Management Committee
- President: Dave Heggie
- Vice President: Judith Brady
- Treasurer: Doreen Fry
- Secretary: Laura Strohfeldt
- Gallery Coordinator: Meryl Dobe
- Pottery Coordinator: Robin Parsons
The management team looks forward to focusing on a positive and inclusive future for MIAC.
MIAC is a non-profit Arts organisation based on Macleay Island in a splendid position overlooking the water of Moreton Bay.
We offer pottery, painting, and now printing at our new Print studio as well as other classes. Our beautiful Gallery promotes and sells member’s work, and is available for hire by both Members and Non Members (who naturally pay a higher price) for Exhibitions.
- Tuesday Art Group 10am till noon.
- Thursday Painting and Printing Group 10am till noon.
- Pottery Shed Group meets Mon, Tues, Wed, Sat 9am till noon.
- Life Drawing first Friday of the month 10am till noon
Check out the Events Section for more information on new and exciting exhibitions and workshops.
Join our MIAC FRIENDS’ NEWSLETTER GROUP and stay in the loop.
Apart from major Exhibitions, our Gallery displays ever-changing showings of member’s work and NORMAL OPENING HOURS OF THE GALLERY ARE FRIDAY TO SUNDAY 10 AM TO 3 PM. However, if members are working at the Complex they will always be happy to open the Gallery for visitors.
NOTE: The MIAC Phone Number is (07) 3409 4100 or you can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org