MIAC Management Committee
- President: Craig Shanks
- Vice President: Judith Brady
- Treasurer: Doreen Fry
- Secretary: Laura Strohfeldt
- Gallery Coordinator: Meryl Dobe
The management team looks forward to focusing on a positive and inclusive future for MIAC.
MIAC is a non-profit Arts organisation based on Macleay Island in a splendid position overlooking the water of Moreton Bay.
We offer pottery, painting, and now printing at our new Print studio as well as other classes. Our beautiful Gallery promotes and sells member’s work, and is available for hire by both Members and Non Members (who naturally pay a higher price) for Exhibitions.
- Tuesday Morning Art Group 10am till noon.
- Tuesday Afternoon Art Class with Noeleen Webb 2pm to 4pm
- Pottery Groups meet Mon, Tues, Wed, Sat 9am till noon.
- Life Drawing first Friday of the month 10am till noon
Check out the Events Section for more information on new and exciting exhibitions and workshops.
Join our MIAC FRIENDS’ NEWSLETTER GROUP and stay in the loop. Printed fortnightly.
Apart from major Exhibitions, our Gallery displays ever-changing showings of member’s work. OPENING HOURS OF THE GALLERY ARE WEDNESDAY TO SUNDAY 10 AM TO 3 PM. However, if members are working at the Complex they will always be happy to open the Gallery for visitors.
NOTE: The MIAC Phone Number is (07) 3409 4100 or you can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org