WELCOME TO MIAC
Welcome to the Macleay Island Arts Complex Inc. (MIAC) we are a non-profit Arts organisation based on Macleay Island Queensland in a splendid position overlooking the tranquil waters of Moreton Bay.
Our beautiful Gallery promotes and sells members work, and is available for hire by both Members and Non-Members (who naturally pay a higher price) for Exhibitions.
KEEP COMING BACK
We are in the process of an exciting new upgrade to our website so keep coming back as the new pages and content are developed.
Some of Our Regular Activities
• Tuesday Morning Art Group 10am till noon.
• Tuesday Afternoon Art Class with Noeleen Webb 2pm to 4pm
• Pottery Groups meet Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday 9am till noon.
• Life Drawing first Friday of the month 10am till noon
Check our Events for more information on new and exciting exhibitions and workshops.
Apart from major Exhibitions, our Gallery showcases an ever-changing display of members work.
Artists at Work 2019 will be held at Macleay Island Arts Complex (MIAC) on Easter Sunday 21 April from 10am to 4pm.
Enquiries to Suzie Catton, Events Co-ordinator or Marie Peters, Secretary E: info@MIAC.org.au
MIAC Management Committee
- President: Craig Shanks
- Vice President: Evelyn Griffiths
- Treasurer: Doreen Fry
- Secretary: Marie Peters
- Gallery Co-ordinator: Meryl Dobe
- Events Co-Ordinator: Suzie Catton
- Committee Members: Jan de Rooy